About the Law Offices of Daniel H. Alexander
Attorney Daniel H. Alexander graduated with a Bachelors Degree from California State University, Sacramento and received his Doctorate degree (Juris Doctorate) from Cal Northern School of Law. Mr. Alexander is also a graduate of the Pepperdine University School of Law’s Stratus Institute for Dispute Resolution Program.
Mr. Alexander grew up in Northern California, lives in Chico and provides legal services to Northern California with offices in Roseville and Chico. Since 1996 he has been handling Civil Litigation, Estate Planning, Business Planning and Bankruptcy. His combination of experience in these areas of law has provided him insight into the inner workings of businesses, corporations and insurance companies, as well as the needs and concerns of charitable organizations and individual clients.
Mr. Alexander is a past instructor at California State University, Chico teaching a course on Civil Litigation and is dedicated to the advancement of law and the quality of life that is offered in Northern California.
- 2015 Client Distinction Award - click to view award
- 2015 Top Ranked Lawyer Award - click to view award
- 2014 Top Ranked Lawyer Award - click to view award
- 2013 Top Ranked Lawyer Award - click to view award
- Estate Planning - Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Advanced Directives
- Estate Administration - Probate, Trust Administration and Estate Litigation
- Charitable Giving - Nonprofit Entities, Foundations and Charitable Trusts
- Business Planning - Partnerships, LLCs, INCs, and Succession Planning
- Civil Litigation - Personal Injury, Contracts & Business Disputes
- Mediation - Certified in Mediating Cases in Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Debt Relief - Ch 7 and Ch 13
- Butte County Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- North Valley Estate Planning Council (Board of Directors)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
Community Service Organizations:
- Chico Noon Exchange Club
- Butte College Foundation (Board of Directors)
- California State Bar Association’s CYLA program (past Director, District One)
Mr. Alexander has been admitted to practice in all California State Superior Courts as well as the United States District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of California, and United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He is also a member of California State Bar Litigation Section and Trusts and Estates Section and the American Bar Association’s Litigation Section and the Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section. His major focus is Estate and Business Planning.
Featured Charity: Chico Noon Exchange Club
The Chico Noon Exchange Club was chartered in 1946. Each member of Exchange holds near to their heart three core values: Family, Community and Country.
The Law Offices of Daniel H. Alexander offers a fee consultation to discuss your options for charitable giving through your Estate Plan. Call today!
Plan to Prosper is our motto. Our compassionate Estate Planning team will help you design a plan that is right for you. We will listen to your wishes and needs and develop a plan that will last for years or even generations.
Business planning involves many things including tax planning, liability protection, succession planning, and image. A well planned business is the first step to a well run business. Again, Plan to Prosper!
Our office represents individuals in filing for Ch 7 bankruptcy protection. Our Chico, Roseville and Sacramento offices are conveniently located to serve clients throughout Northern California.
Personal Injury or Contract Dispute
If you have been injured as a result of an automobile or motorcycle accident, unsafe consumer products, falling on a negligently maintained premises, or in a boating or an airplane accident, we can help you eliminate the financial hardship and get the recovery you deserve.